- Investor Relations
- Corporate Information
- Financial Information
- IR Calendar
- Stock Information
- Shareholder Information
- Debenture Information
- Corporate Governance
- Complaints and Anonymous Tips
- Sustainable Development
- Information Inquiry
Investor Relations > Corporate Information > Group Structure
The Company’s core business can be categorized into 7 groups as follows:
- Oil businesses (the Company core and original business), and retail business.
- LPG business.
- Transportation and warehouse businesses; oil transportation business for PT service stations and inventory management.
- Renewable energy, biodiesel production and palm oil for consumption businesses.
- Management system business and equipment maintenance business in service stations.
- Auto care and maintenance service business for automobiles and commercial trucks.
In this regard, the Company is determined to operate the business with the aim of satisfying consumers’ needs in a comprehensive manner.